The Royal Association of the National Orders created by His Majesty King Leopold II, non profit association
This association with seat at the Place Jourdan 14/1 at Etterbeek (Brussels) gathers all holders of the national orders created by His Majesty King Leopold II : the Order of the African Star, The Royal Order of the Lion, the Crown Order and the Order of Leopold II.
The association's goals are :
- To honour the memory of His Majesty King Leopold II.
- To participate in the Defence of the Dynasty.
- To encourage the civic spirit and patriotism of our fellow-countrymen.
- To maintain the prestige of the four Orders.
- By means of her activities to contribute to the survival of the 4 National Orders created by H.M. King Leopold II, by contributing, if necessary, to a new definition of their purposes when the latter would appear to be outdated.
- To tighten the ties of solidarity between its members, without taking any political, religious, philosophical, cultural nor linguistic aspect into consideration.
- To serve the material, moral and cultural interests of the members and their families.
The Association can contribute to and take interest in any activity with similar aims as those it pursues.
La Société d'Entraide des Membres de la Légion d'Honneur
Since some years, this non-profit association (Assistance association of the members of the Légion d’Honneur), the aims of which are closely related to ours, puts its premises at our disposal:
La résidence du Château de Pouy-sur-Vannes
This castle is situated in an area surrounded by five cities with a rich history – Troyes, Provins, Sens, Auxerre and Joigny. It is one of those old historic houses, testifying the rich past of France, in which we like to submerge. Today it is a privileged place complying with our need for relaxation.
Numerous members of our Association have already been welcomed at this castle.
La résidence du Château du Val
Situated at 3 km North of Saint-Germain-en Laye, in a park with a size of 3 ha, this 17th century castle was originally just a hunting pavilion meant to shelter the kings and their retinues at the end of a hunting day.
La résidence Costeur-Solvianne
Situated in Saint-Raphaël, in the centre of the town and only at a distance of 200m from the beach, this residence is very appropriate for trips all over the area.
The Association of the Order of Leopold has additional information and details about the reservation of a stay at one of these centres.